Old January 29th 18, 09:44 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default NSM Country Classic Jukeboxes

Hello,
Are you always looking for a thunderbird cd jukebox ?
We are living in France and we have one pink thunderbird juke box CD to sell (100 cd).
We can send photos.
You can send me a mail to
regards,
J. Guillotin

Le mardi 6 janvier 1998 09:00:00 UTC+1, Kingkong a écritÂ*:
Hi, I have an NSM special edition Country Classic that is shaped like an old
pickup truck, however, it is missing its attract mode board which includes
neat sounds of an engine ect.... If anyone has any parts, or knows where I
could find some I would appreciate any help... this is about as close to a
jukebox newsgroup as I could find, so excuse me for posting here.

Also, I am looking for a NSM jukebox shaped like the back end of a
ThunderBird. It is pink in color... If anyone has one for sale or knows where

there is one for sale please email me. I live in Michigan, so anything close
would be great..

Thanks alot

Mark Galsterer