Old November 27th 07, 03:13 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
LOONY TUNES at BUMLER

Default insane Charlie Nudo so delusional, he thinks his criminal past ?will just disappear

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 05:39:28 -0500, "trippin-2-8-trak"
wrote:

DB is the LAST person who could tell you anything about a decent tube set.
He's only 50 years old, which would make him around 5 years old when that
set was made and sold new. How would he know anything about it ? snip

Let's see...I built my first Heath GR-53 color television kit when I
was what, 10 years old? Prior to that, I'd built ham gear, test gear,
audio gear, some from scratch, and was active in the local electronics
club at the local Boy's Club.

What kind of electronics experience did Charlie Nudo have before
trying to become an eBay snake oil salesman? NONE. Degrees in
electrical engineering? NONE. Degrees in ANY discipline? NONE.

If you want good advice and tech help on a tube set, go to someone who
repaired them for 30 years back in the day- not an unemployed "phone guy"
that plugged phone cords in for minimum wage... snip

You, as usual, have no idea what you're talking about, but that's
normal for a paranoid delusional welded washer salesman from the "coal
slum" of NE Pennsylvania, whose only steady income was a "wired" job
that Papa Noodles got for him because he's been a failure at
everything he's done in life...except be a petty criminal.