Old September 3rd 18, 08:26 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default NSM Satellite

On 2018/09/01 5:51 PM, wrote:
Thanks John. All of the fuses are good and none are blowing. I am guessing the problem lies somewhere on the board because led203 is not lit. The other 4 leds are lit. I wish I could post a pic.

I don't have a manual handy (I am not at my shop) however if this LED is
on the power regulator board then I still suspect you have a bad fuse.
You do realize that you have to lift one end of each fuse when testing
to be sure you are not reading other parts of the circuit as the fuse...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com