Old September 1st 18, 08:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default NSM Satellite

On 2018/08/31 8:03 PM, wrote:
Greetings. I just picked up a NSM Satellite. Powers up but I cannot get it to play. It isn’t showing any errors but it doesn’t seem to go into service mode or allow me to press any keys. Also the lights around the outside will not turn in. I did notice that led 203 isn’t lit up like the rest of them. Any ideas?

Get the manual, and check the fuses! Fuses are mounted behind the
computer, which tips forward. Always unplug the machine before poking
around fuses. If I am not mistaken the fuses will be T3.2A (T3.125A)
fast blow, but you can fit in AGC 3A fast blow fuses as the fuse holder
accepts both styles.

Do NOT over fuse!

If the replacement fuse does not blow then great, it may just have been
bored. If the fuse only blows once or twice a year then have spares on
hand, you may an intermittent fault, which can be a real pain to track
down.

If it blows more quickly then the problem must be tracked down.

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com