Old April 8th 18, 02:56 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default TECH: Bad transformer on my Seeburg 100J WSR7-L5 need replacementor compatible

On Saturday, April 7, 2018 at 2:39:43 PM UTC-5, John Robertson wrote:
On 2018/04/07 9:45 AM, wrote:
Hi All,

My question is this: Since I am not going to be using a wall box, I do not need all the outputs of the transformer. What outputs do I need to just have the jukebox select only?

John

Wallboxs used the second (smaller) 25VA transformer for their power on
the Control Center.

Why do you feel that you need a replacement main transformer? Is your
current one smoking, smelling, or making a sparking noise inside?

It is bad. I opened it up, its burnt to a crisp.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18QG...ew?usp=sharing

John :-#)#
John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com