Old April 4th 18, 03:31 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Seeburg MA1-L6 Amp From Trashcan 147 - T3 Transformer Substitution

On Monday, April 2, 2018 at 12:50:22 PM UTC-5, John Robertson wrote:
On 2018/04/02 10:08 AM, wrote:
Hello all,
I'm looking at Hammond Manufacturing's audio output transformers attempting to find a replacement for T3 #300030 on the schematic. Anyone have any experience in this area? I am also looking to purchase a good used original transformer if anyone has one which would be preferred over substituting something. I think this is my last hurdle in this amp to overcome before it is ready to go back in the juke. Thanks for any help in advance,
Brian

Hammond may be able to aid you in figuring out which transformer to use.
I suggest you send them an email along with a PDF (clear) of the
amplifier and I'll bet they can suggest an appropriate replacement...its
what they do!

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com

Awesome suggestion, thanks for the help John - I will reach out to them.