Old June 6th 20, 08:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Jay Hennigan

Default R grille cloth

On 2020-06-03 02:23:23 +0000, Terry S said:

Ok, so I was about to install the gold grille cloth, think it came from
Victory Glass years ago. Then I was enlightened on just how crummy this
cloth is acoustically. About as transparent as a brick wall.

What's your choice for grill cloth for this box? I understand the
original cloth would have been silver, and turned gold from the smoke.

I've used this on the R. Looks and sounds great. It isn't the tight
weave gold but an open weave white with gold flakes.
https://victoryglass.com/product/part-number-10-5817-6/