Old December 27th 19, 03:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

On Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 2:03:15 PM UTC-5, JeffP wrote:
Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

I have 3 or 4 1954 Seeburg HF100R Jukeboxes that I will be restoring
over this winter. I have made jigs/templates and will be cutting out
Laminate for these specific boxes and I was wondering if there was a
demand out there for Seeburg HF 100 R DIY Kits.

The kit will contain all the same pieces found in this photo below minus
the cashbox door piece.

Depending on interest I may be able to offer various colors.

If anyone is interested in buying a kit you can give me a call at 973
962-6654 Thanks Jeff P.

|Filename: all_panels800.jpg |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=251|

JeffP

Yes, I am definitely interested in the DYI kit for the R. Please let me know if you do it. Thanks