Old January 10th 13, 12:16 AM
JeffP JeffP is offline
Member

Location: Ringwood NJ 07456

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimS View Post
Hi Jeff,

The kit arrived a little while ago. Excellent packing job by the way! I got everything out of the box and laid it on the floor...OUTSTANDING! What craftsmanship.... The burl is beautiful, and the white is perfect! Everything looks perfectly cut and should look fantastic on a grade one "R". I sent pics to another gentleman here in AZ who does restorations.

Anyone who buys this kit will be 100% satisfied. All I need now is the R to put it on...sometimes it seems like I am chasing a unicorn.

Thanks Jeff

Thank you so much for the positive feedback Tim!

I am so happy that you like it.

Please keep me in the loop for your quest in looking for an R and I will continue to look for an "R" for you as well....