Old January 9th 13, 10:54 PM
TimS TimS is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffP View Post
Hey Tim... Its in transit....

Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 01/10/2013, By End of Day

I sent you the UPS tracking numbers,

Let me know when it arrives
Hi Jeff,

The kit arrived a little while ago. Excellent packing job by the way! I got everything out of the box and laid it on the floor...OUTSTANDING! What craftsmanship.... The burl is beautiful, and the white is perfect! Everything looks perfectly cut and should look fantastic on a grade one "R". I sent pics to another gentleman here in AZ who does restorations.

Anyone who buys this kit will be 100% satisfied. All I need now is the R to put it on...sometimes it seems like I am chasing a unicorn.

Thanks Jeff