Old June 1st 08, 06:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default The Guess Who

On May 30, 3:25*pm, "William W Western"
wrote:
* * * * Was that when Trip felt the Zep was satanic? I think that comes up
every now and then here and there and at different times. Possible, I
suppose. Trip, do you still follow that sentiment? Plant has an interesting
project out currently with Alison Krauss of bluegrass and Americana fame. I
note no satanic messages though I did not play anything backwards. They
cover two Gene Clark (Byrds, Dillard and Clark) tunes on their recent CD.

To Everyone

It's funny that someone brings up The Guess Who.I have several of
their albums on vinyl in my ever growing vinyl collection and even
today,their music still sounds as fresh today as the day it was
recorded and released.Regarding 8-Tracks,I have only The Guess Who's
Greatest Hits.But I am hoping to add more to my 8-Track collection
soon.

It's also funny that Led Zeppelin and satanic messages were brought
up.I only know of one Zeppelin track with a subliminal satanic
sounding message when you play a certain portion of the song backwards
and that is Stairway To Heaven.Below is a weblink that will take you
directly to a site that has several song portions listed and their
subliminal messages when played.Below is where you will find it:

http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

There are a couple of Beatles songs listed,including Lennon's
Imagine.Not only that,there is a shocking one behind Yoko Ono's
portion of KISS,KISS,KISS.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Sunday.Sincerely Frank
R.Schoonover