Old May 29th 06, 03:05 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils

Default WARNING: Noodler's Inks

"Terry McGinty" wrote in message
news
"~****-magnet~"

Methinks your name has everything to do with your problems, and
nothing to
so with pens and ink.
I've used Noodler's inks in my fine nibbed pens for some time with

nary a
problem.

luck-magnet

Temporarily I am using someone else's account and have not disturbed
his settings. "****-magnet" or any name that appears is no more
relevant than any other. I appreciate your positive overture!

wrote in message
. com...
These inks may not be the best for medium and/or fine nibbed pens.

have experienced drying and clogging of both a Waterman and Romet
medium, both newer pens. Because the higher concentration of

pigment
in Noodlers, the stroke-line looks better when used with fine and
medium nibs but be prepared for problems. Using the same two

Noodler's
inks in a broad-nib MB seems to be no problem with it's generous
ink-flow but I hesitate to load it into a Pelican since someone
complained to me that Noodler's totally ruined his Pelikan and

lead to
replacement. He didn't say what nib he was using but I heeded his
warning.

Noodler's inks are so striking in appearance so it is very
disappointing. It is certainly an opposite to the more watery

Pelican
inks so perhaps there is a reason.

-T