Old July 9th 03, 12:54 PM
Garglemonster

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003 18:36:48 +0000 (UTC), Tony Stanford said:

Tony Yes, use a knock-out block by all means - it's really the
Tony only way to go.

Tony But I can tell you that getting the nib and feed back in the
Tony ring is difficult, soap or no soap, and the result is often
Tony a loose ring. This means that the nib and feed can move a
Tony bit afterwards.

This wasn't one of the fancier units, just an m200, so i went ahead
and did it.

Maybe it was just pure luck, but i didn't have much of a problem
getting it all back together again. Fairly easy in my book, and the
ring is pretty tight. So far anyway...

Thanks for the advice!

--

I smell like a wet reducing clinic on Columbus Day!