Old October 6th 03, 03:45 PM
DAYK

I wrote to Rittenhouse and I got the official answer right from the the top.
Here it is:

The "From The Archives" costume card produced from an actual screen worn season
three T'Pol costume cards will be in the binder as well as a promo card
featuring T'Pol on the front. There is a "season three sneak-peak" T'Pol card
that show T'Pol in both of her season three costume cards that is a case
incentive card. This card will be printed on foil and embossed and is only
available to dealers who order two or more cases of cards.

Robert Kohlbus
Rittenhouse Archives, Ltd.