Old September 16th 08, 01:39 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
scottishmoney

Default A Decent Canadian Find At My Bank Today

"Paul" wrote in message
A family member found a bundle of 230 $1 bills stashed away for 20 years.
Included 5 1974 $2, 1 replacement 1974 $1, 3 1954 $1 and the rest 1974 1$.
Nice little find to sort through.

Paul wrote:
Very nice find. Do the 54s have the devils face in her hair or the newer
design?

Unfortunately no devil in the hair notes, but a nice find all the while.
That bank teller has been good to me with these kinds of finds, yesterday
she got a BU 1922 Peace dollar in appreciation.