Old September 10th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
Paul

Default A Decent Canadian Find At My Bank Today

Very nice find. Do the 54s have the devils face in her hair or the newer
design?

scottishmoney wrote:
I was on the prowl for older FRN's and Ikes, they were skint of them, but
they did have these come across yesterday:

http://www.geocities.com/scottishmon...nadiandosh.jpg

I have never gotten 1954's in circulation before, let alone 8 of them. The
$1 and $2 denominations are now obsolete in Canada, and I think it was a bit
interesting that the bank even took them in a deposit.