Old November 15th 03, 07:56 PM
Glenn \(SBfan2000\)

from what I have heard both Jennifer Garner and Ray Ramano are about
impossible to get

"heartbreakid021" wrote in message
om...
Its been about 3 years since i've collected. I was successfull when i
was collecting reciving ISP's from celebrities such as Bruce Willis,
Heidi Klum, Denis Leary, and Carmen Electra. Of course i got a few PP
and lots of RTS but i want to grow my collection. I recently went
back to star archive and was shocked to see they now charge for there
service. I was curious if there are any other websites that offer
addresses?

The first people i am going to try and need addresses for are Keifer
Sutherland, Kirsten Dunst, Jennifer Garner, Bill Murray, and Ray
Ramano.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

heartbreakid021

"Everything we do only becomes everything that we have done."