Old June 4th 10, 12:07 AM
Derek Hines Derek Hines is offline
Junior Member

Question Price my Cubs Collectable

I won this item at a work function and am not to sure about the history behind it, or it's value. I was wondering if anyone can help me. I believe that the significance of it is that it was the first night game the cubs had at Wrigley Field. It is made of Lucite, and is in excellent condition. The box that it comes in is a little off-colored, and very slightly damaged from normal wear and tear. Can anyone give me a ballpark figure of how much something like this is worth. Is it rare, or was it just one of those things they handed out for promotion to the first 10,000 visitors? There is no name on it, so I don't know who manufactured it or where it was manufactured.

Thanks,
Derek Hines