Old August 20th 06, 05:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jonathan_ATC

Default The spoof that wasn't

"Bruce Remick" wrote in message
I have received a couple bogus eBay messages like that, but not lately.
However, as of a couple days ago I started receiving what appears to be
legitimate "eBay Buying Status" emails from them in multiples of four and

five
of the identical email. Opened my mail this morning and there were nine
consecutive repetitions of this email. Anyone else experiencing this?

Bruce

Glad to hear I am not the only one. I thought it very strange to have 9-10
identical e-mails from eBay for the Buying Status. This started a few days
ago for me.

Jonathan_ATC