Old August 19th 06, 08:22 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ian

Default The spoof that wasn't

Mr. Jaggers wrote:
I wonder if any other rccers had this experience.

Mr. Jaggers

Yes. on a number of occasions this past week. Had me puzzled. Although
they were items I might have been interested in, I had passed them by on
earlier searches.

When i checked on the auctions involved and in all cases the items
hadn't in fact been relisted by the seller but were just running along
as normal. No changes ...nothing.

Maybe ebay are trialling a new `pssssst. Are you sure you don't want to
reconsider this one?' that they will shortly be asking an extra fee
from sellers for. :-)

Ian