Old November 2nd 03, 09:35 PM
Nick Knight

In , on 11/02/2003
at 04:03 PM, Reid Goldsborough said:

When you type "coins" into Google, oddly, T. K. Mallon-McCorgray's site The
Coins and History of Asia comes up first. I didn't think Seleukid, Persian,
and so on coins were so popular (they're not, though there are collectors
who specialize in this area). This Asian coin site is followed by the U.S.
Mint's site.

Load up that page. He

http://www.grifterrec.com/coins/coins.html

Ok. now use your browser to View-Source and you'll see the HTML from that
page.

Take notice of all of the META values set. Partularly META NAME="keywords".
Document (web site) indexing technology is changing all the time, but it
used to be that the text of a page was more important. Still is, but I know
all the "hints" that a web page author can throw in META tags (meant for use
by web spiders and browser mechanics) can play a big part.

Nick