Old April 8th 08, 01:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
malcolm

Default (RCSD) Pakistan "overprint" ?

No response thus far
malcolm

On Apr 3, 8:44*am, Asia-translation
wrote:
On Apr 3, 5:14 am, malcolm wrote:

Thanks for the further info. I am about to e-mail the Peshawar stamp
society to see if they can throw any further light on the subject. I
must confess that from a fairly "light" enquiry I find myself becoming
even more intrigued. I will let you know if anything transpires.

Malcolm

On 26 Mar, 11:03, "rodney" wrote:

"Asia-translation"

The author of the book on the Pakistan overprints was Ron Doubleday.
I see in the latest Gibbons Stamo Monthly, received today, that he has
just died, so I guess we may anticipate a dispersal of his collection.