Old April 20th 04, 05:01 AM
Garglemonster

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:05:45 GMT, Jeff Miars said:

Jeff Haven't seen anyone else mention it, so I'll throw in
Jeff another opinion: I carry a Rotring Core on a daily basis.
Jeff It writes well, seems rugged, and has caused no problems.
Jeff It comes with a convertor and can be found for about $20.00.

the core has a nice nib, but some people really hate the
ergonomics and/or the looks. this is a pen you have to try before
buying, especially if you're on a tight budget.

--

.... Now, it's time to "HAVE A NAGEELA"!!