Old April 20th 04, 01:05 AM
Jeff Miars

Haven't seen anyone else mention it, so I'll throw in another opinion:

I carry a Rotring Core on a daily basis. It writes well, seems rugged,
and has caused no problems. It comes with a convertor and can be found
for about $20.00.

ArmsTom wrote:
Hey there everyone.

I've grown tired of the "5 for $3.97" pens you buy at WalMart and thought
I'd give a fountain pen a go. I'm a college student, so cost is a factor.
I don't /really/ want to spend above $50. I'm also a complete newbie to
foutain pens, so I want something that is relatively hassle free. At this
stage, I'm not looking to be a collector (so, perhaps this is the wrong
group :-)), but just have a desire to use something different. If anyone
has any recommendations, that'd be great.

Thanks for taking the time to read - and hopefully for taking the time to
reply

Arms