Old March 11th 05, 02:04 PM
Petronius

"GordLack Books" babbled thusly:

Hey ******...I plan on listing in the rec. arts.booksfor******s

You should feel right at home there!

Look in the mirror, pal. Pretty pathetic.

Actually it's a rather pleasant view

I know you really care otherwise this thread would've died a long time
ago. Ask your friends here what they think of you and Fundoc and ICU
with the losers consistently adding to my threads.

Actually the only thing I care about is seeing you constantly making a jackass
of yourself for all the world to see.
You are childishly easy to bait.

To begin with, I harmlessly posted an ad and you ******s decide to be
Usenet cop and start a flame war.

Hey numbnuts, YOU were the one who started flaming after you received a polite
advisory.

I'm not going away because you and your wankies keep spreading the
thread. Talk to you soon, freak!

Please stay, it's always a pleasure to see you make a fool of yourself!

BTW....spreading my name around is very juvenile...

Oh like you did for "Felix"?

Pretty freaking crazy, huh?

Why yes, you clearly are.