Old July 11th 03, 02:46 PM
hollowayd

"Tom" wrote in message ...
Here is my corespondance with this fraudster, still waiting for a response
from the last one.,,

Hi,

I know that the signature you are showing as hemingway's is from the front
of the book. Either end the auction now or the auction will be reported to
ebay as fraud.

People do not like to be taken for a fool....

Tommole

---cristian argesanu wrote:

hi,
it is signed on the second page .

--- Tom L-M wrote:

Could you perhaps send me a better picture, and
state which page hemingway
has signed?

Many thanks,

Tommole