Old September 9th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Ted Jones

Default Help for Bookstores in Portland/Seattle

rand wrote:
look in the yellow pages, dip****

"Ted Jones" wrote in message
I would like to find "rare", "antiquarian" book stores or ephemera shops.

I would appreciate a rapid reply. dilatory is my given name.

Yes, of course the "Yellow Pages" is a compendious list of book dealers
who choose to advertise. (Lest you become further exercised, "Yellow
Pages" is a singular entity. Thus, "is" agrees with the subject.)

I was hoping a person familiar with the Pacific Northwest book scene
could provide some wisdom.

Clearly, wisdom is not your stock in trade. Perhaps an extended
correspondence with the M.I. 5 guy would be a profitable use of your
finely honed wit.

With all of the respect due you.

I remain, "Dip****"

n.b. Please capitalize my proper name in any future communication.

I'm sorry, perhaps you have not been sufficiently instructed in the art
of capitalization with a keyboard.

1.) Depress the key that displays the word "Shift"

2.) Simultaneously press the letter you wish to begin the sentence.
Release the key marked "Shift". This will allow you to proceed with
smaller letters. On no account, depress the key denoted as "Caps Lock".
This will cause your correspondents to "Heap coals of fire on your head".