Old June 8th 04, 06:56 AM
Ron Wilbanks

Default Ronald Reagan's pens

During an interview last night with a former White House staff member
during the Reagan Administration, he mentioned that Ronald always had a
lot of pens on hand that he was fond of. Some of them were gifts from
foreign dignitaries and friends from all over the world.

I am curious, what kinds of pens did he mostly use and what kind of
fountain pen did he sign important bills and documents with? I think
somebody once commented on here that he did an advertisement for a pen
company in the 1940s?

Interestingly, I see that President Bush never uses a fountain pen,
preferring a rollerball or a ballpoint?

--
Sincerely yours,

Ron Wilbanks

"Like a prized watch, a good fountain pen is a trusted companion for life."

Spam filter: -1 for the real thing!