Old June 29th 05, 06:50 AM
Frugal Joe

"George Grapman" wrote in message
. ..
Robert Morien wrote:

None of the empty minded people on the net who have ever threatened
me on the net have ever done more to me than post empty threats. People
who actually do such things do not talk, they do them.

the pen is mightier than the sword, but the trolls always lose the bridge
they came from.

I once worked at a place where a co-worker was an arrogant blowhard who
regularly bullied others. I found that silence was the best way to deal
with him. He would scream about how he was going to get me fired and I
would ignore him and read the paper.
After I left the job he called me one day and left a message saying that
if I knew what was good for me I would call him right away.
I knew that regardless of what I did he would see it as a victory. If I
called he had intimidated me. If I did not call I was afraid to talk to
him. I figured the latter was the better choice as it meant not listening
to him.
The last time that I saw him he was on crutches. He had a very
entertaining story about how he had been injured on a construction site
and was getting a six figure settlement. My guess is that he mouthed off
to the wrong person.

was his name bicycle?