Old April 20th 05, 12:26 AM
Rodney

G'day Jerry,
a reasonable entry level catalogue would be any
Stanley Gibbons British Commonwealth Stamp Catalogue (part 1)
which will give you a suitable level to organise your issues.
early copies 1980's onwards are cheap as chips, almost give always here in oz.

Any further advancement will depend on your desire, approach and sanity
The KGV sideface can be a life's work if you so desire.

(It's nice to know some avenues are endless

Brusden white is the bible imho and recently newly released
the "Kangaroos" copy is 520 pages and AUD$125
and as one philatelist has quoted in reference to these Brusden Whites
'Australia has THE best and most detailed stamp catalogues
of any country on earth"

HTH