Old April 19th 05, 11:00 PM

Default Need Help With Australia Stamps

Hi,

Does anyone know of a site that depicts the different die types for
Australia "Kangaroo and Map" and "King George V" stamps? The Scott die
descriptions are a little confusing as to what is being described. A
picture and description of the dies would be great.

I now have a lot of respect for all British collectors. I am cataloging
a pile of Australia (including states) and British stamps. I really
give you guys credit. What a pile of watermarks, perfs, die types,
etc. I don't know how you do it.

Thanks in advance for any info and links. I really appreciate it.

Jerry B