Old June 29th 08, 09:22 PM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Republican Liar

Default Democrats in Congress choking off USA oil supply-when 67% of Americans want to drill !

wrote in message

There isn't squat in ANWR that would do anything to
lower the price of oil.

.
So, in your world view, increasing production DOESN'T
lower the price of a product?

Not if there is no competition fool.

.
Get over it. The high cost of oil has very little to do
with supply and demand. Get over that too. You must be
one of the most gullible fools ever to waste so much
time on nothing but total BS.

.
So, the basics of economics doesn't apply, because
someone who calls himself "Republican liar" says so.

This is not about standard economics. You aren't shopping at Walmart fool.

.
Fortunately, the American people know better. Last I
saw, the percentage of Americans who want to expand
drilling is up to 74%.

Not to long ago most Americans thought Iraq had something to do with 911 and
the place was over flowing with WMD. I bet you are one of those loons that
is still looking.

And the Democrats have chosen to tell 74% of the American
people to **** off,

The lies come from the right moron. You are just one of the ignorant fools
that swallow the latest line of BS.

we're going to have sky high oil
prices because the Democrats want to make America a
third-world country with very rich liberals on private
jets and serfs waiting in the rain for an unreliable bus.

Tell me this fool. Why has the right voted to block drilling for so long?

Yeah, that's a winning strategy. Remember that in 06 the
Democrats won both houses with about 85,000 votes out of
85,000,0000 voters. Is this really the time to **** off
74% of the population?

For some reason you seem to think that the right is just loved by America
and Bush is some kind of hero. Man are you a stupid one.

Here's one more chance. Tell me why the right has voted to block oil. Why
haven't you morons opened ANWR while you had control of both houses and the
WhiteHouse?

Man you RightTards are a stupid bunch.