Old June 25th 08, 04:10 AM posted to alt.politics,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.republican,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
[email protected]

Default Verizon dumps 26457 alt.* NGs, as promised

On Jun 24, 8:03*pm, DeserTBoB wrote:
As I'd warned a couple of days ago, Usenet browsers will find, after
having their client do a directory refresh, that Verizon has indeed
dumped ALL alt.* (and anything that isn't in the "Big 8") newsgroups
from their servers. *Time-Warner has supposedly shut down Usenet
servers entirely, but I cannot verify that at this time.

That's it..."anarchists-lunatics-trolls" is toast.

Constitution protected 'Public Discourse' is toast too...

I wonder if the neocon media is getting ready for the much-whispered
'August surprise'.