Old June 12th 04, 08:14 AM
DovR

Check our John Loring's presidential pens site
http://www.loringpage.com/attpensetc...tialpage1.html

Interesting aspect of pen collecting.

If anyone interestred I have LBJ bill signer for sale. The sweet
eversharp felt tip with the white house seal embossed, LBJ's sig in a
special presidential seal box. NOS bill signers that were given framed
with the bills to the functionaries who helped formulate the bill. From
the estate of a Johnson confidant.

Backchannel for details

Have a bit of genuine Americana history in your hand and pen collection.

Dov

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 05:56:14 GMT, Ron Wilbanks
wrote:

Interestingly, I see that President Bush never uses a fountain pen,
preferring a rollerball or a ballpoint?

But I like the way that he's replaced the Great Seal
with a potato(e) print.