Old June 9th 04, 06:31 PM
Earl Camembert

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 11:06:28 -0400, Fred wrote:

On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 03:26:47 GMT, Earl Camembert
wrote:

Now that you mention it, he could be using a Crayola Crayon ! ;-)

Yes it is a crayon, they don't trust him with sharp objects.

Can we talk about pens? If you want to display your political
brilliance, there are plenty of other groups on the server.

You do understand this is USNET. I am being on my absolute best
behavior. You should stop in on some of the other groups I frequent.
Of course there is the kill-file. But no one kill-files Earl. They
don't want to miss one of Earl's pearls.