Old December 12th 17, 08:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Paul Robertz

Default Any oldtimers around?

I check in, but rarely. Always resist temptation to post, but not today after seeing some of the names. I have sold my Dairy Queen after 38 years. Retired. I attend five different coin club meetings each month within a 90 mile radius of my home, plus an occasional coin show. Happy Thanksgiving.

Bill Krummel

Hi Bill! (You purchased a few Barber Dimes from me when this group was very active). I hadn't checked in here for a few years. It's good to see some familiar names here.