Old February 12th 04, 01:45 PM
Scottishmoney

wrote in message ...
I'm looking to get the Clydesdale £10 and £20 millennium notes for my
Millennium note exhibit if the price is right. Don't need matching serial
numbers.
I believe Romania 2000 Lei commemorates the 1999 solar eclipse rather than
the Millennium.
Thanks for the reponses.
Tom Chao

Sorry you missed my low priced examples of the Clydes £10 and £20 by about
three weeks, they were bought by a buyer in England. Since the anglish,
including our very ownest Darren, canna get enough o' the Scawtty notes.
Billy, aka the Note.boy has a matching pair though

Dave

---