Old February 11th 04, 08:29 PM
Darren

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 08:18:09 -0500, "Scottishmoney"
wrote:

http://tomchao.com

Not really a banknote issue persay, but the Chatham Islands somewhere out in
the backwaters of the Pacific saw fit to issue a speculative banknote issue.
These were being peddled on fleaBay for a time.

Another though real banknote issue was a 2000 Lei banknote from Romania
commemorating same event, in addition I think it commemed an eclipse seen in
Romania. Interesting note.

This post got me thinking would it be possible to collect a 0, 1000AD
and 2000AD 'commerative' set. My be interesting but I'd expect the
older types to be coins... just a wondering thought...

Oh, and I know why Dave didn't mention the Clydesdale Bank example I
think the question was about which Countries, and Scotland's not a
country is it...?

Thanks
Darren