Old March 15th 07, 02:33 PM posted to misc.invest.misc,rec.collecting.coins,rec.collecting.paper-money,24hoursupport.helpdesk,sci.econ
KnowledgeSeeker

Default Least valuable currency

On Mar 15, 7:31 am, "Dik T. Winter" wrote:
In article .com "RF" writes:

On Mar 14, 3:48 pm, "Mr. Jaggers" lugburzman[at]yahoo[dot]com wrote:
"KnowledgeSeeker" wrote in message
oups.com...

Where can I find a list of the countries with the least valuable
currency? I am NOT looking for a place to do foreign exchange trading
to create fabulous wealth. So, please do not spam me. I am working
on a project that is, well... not commercial. So, I am looking for an
easy to use source of data. Thanks.

What may be a good list today with almost certainly be no longer a good
list some time from now. When figures go out of the window, countries
have the tendency to revaluate their currency, as was last done in
Turkey (they dropped the last six zeros).

[SNIP]

home: bovenover 215, 1025 jn amsterdam, nederland;http://www.cwi.nl/~dik/

Feel free to answer the original question with information for today.
I will not hold you to your answer after the day that you provide it.