Old September 3rd 14, 03:18 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Default Sacagaweas

Ah, I remember Coins and Currency. As I recall your name was LDRS HBBY NUMI; mine was JScrubs24. It was from C&C that I was introduced to RCC and the many other collectors who apparently have since moved on to other newsgroups. Too bad. We were the top group for many, many years.

Jerry

Yep, that was my moderator name. I haven't even visited that group in about 5+ years. It used to be a very active group, especially after the introduction of the States Quarters, sometimes over 100 posts in a day. RCC used to be like that too at one time. There used to be actual discussions about coins, until the juveniles chimed in. That being said, I am now expecting a response from Finnan or Reid. 8-)