Old September 3rd 14, 01:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jerry Dennis

Default Sacagaweas

On Friday, August 29, 2014 9:27:31 PM UTC-4, Jud wrote:
On Friday, August 29, 2014 2:13:23 AM UTC-4, Jerry Dennis wrote:

On Thursday, August 28, 2014 4:36:04 AM UTC-4, Ken Barr wrote:

In article ,

Well, thanks to Jud, I'm able to continue my Sac collection. It's complete for the circ issues (2000-2014). Thank you, Jud.

Jerry

My pleasure Jerry. We go WAY back, trading States Quarters, chatting on AOL Coins and Currency message boards, posting here on RCC when it used to be active, for better or worse. You continue to be one of my best friends that I have never met. 8-)

Ah, I remember Coins and Currency. As I recall your name was LDRS HBBY NUMI; mine was JScrubs24. It was from C&C that I was introduced to RCC and the many other collectors who apparently have since moved on to other newsgroups. Too bad. We were the top group for many, many years.

Jerry