Old July 28th 06, 04:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Global warming: It's HEEEEEERE....

On 28 Jul 2006 03:24:09 -0700, "smogchokedLosAngeles"
wrote:

I exercise my God-given right to liberally release all the freon from
my car AC unit into the atmosphere, before recharging it. snip

That'll get you 10 years in Federal Prison, idiot.

Forwarded to the EPA for action, with all your "personal
information.".

What a country ! snip

What a moron!

You probably have screwed up more refrigeration systems than anyone I
know. Just WTF are you doing "releasing" FreonŽ from a working system
for, anyway? A well maintained system won't need any "purging" for
years. I've worked on chillers and self-contained HVAC units that
hadn't been evacuated in 40 years. Of course, Noodles, being the
apostolic idiot he is, probably thinks you have to "change" the
FreonŽ!

Charlie Nudo...causing more damage to society than 100 honest people.