Old November 14th 03, 03:23 AM
ThomasTeeter

Default Rowe R84+ jukebox mech parts

Today Debbie and I have just completed our final 3 week Rowe
jukebox/juke parts buying run in Texas of this year. As I mentioned in
a couple of my current Ebay auctions, we have found far fewer Rowe
45RPM juke parts than ever in the past- not quite a tenth of any of
our similar parts buying runs of the past, and our end of year runs
are usually our best. If you are looking any Rowe 45 RPM mech parts,
motors, etc. either for immediate use or spares, then this is the time
to contact us. Prices will likely to skyrocket by next year if we
don't find some good Texas sources. If you know of any good sources of
Rowe R84+ jukes/parts in Texas (we will travel for deals), please
contact us directly with phone number to:
thomasteeter(at)budweiser.com.
While we haven't operated 45RPM jukeboxes in over a decade, I have
have fond memories of our old Rowes and strive to keep as many going
as we can for home use and for other operators. Nothing beats a
Rowe...
Please E-mail me at thomasteeter(at)budweiser.com with your phone
number if you need any parts or if you know of any parts finds in
Texas.

Thanks,
Thomas