Old November 21st 09, 11:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
mailman4

Default Rock-ola 50298-a Gripper Motor Gear * 1960 1484 parts

Hello all,

I'm refurbishing a 1484 Rock-ola wallmount and would be interested in
any parts or pieces for her. Currently I've located a replacement gear
for the gripper motor (hopefully), but this is going to be a tough
project because these are hard to find. I'd like to make this juke my
most reliable one so she can travel (ARE YOU CRAZY ?). She weighs the
least and is compact as well. Let me know what you have whether it's
an old stand, motors, whatever....Thanks BTW If we spend money we're
helping the economy...Pat