Old May 5th 04, 12:56 AM
Jeff Miars

I actually use two Esterbrooks in a holder - one for black, the other
for blue. Get the best nibs you can - generally, the higher the number,
the better.

Jeffrey Davis wrote:
Thanks,

I guess I should have specified that I meant a pen that sits in a holder
on a desk.

Jeff

Bluesea wrote:

"Jeffrey Davis" wrote in message
ink.net...

I've recently changed jobs and now spend more time at a desk. Does
anyone have a recommendation for a desk fountain pen? I Have an old
snorkel that I love but it is too slim for me to use for more than just
signatures.

TIA,

Jeff

I suggest that you read the thread that started on 4/27/04 about pens
used
for writing. The subject is "REAL Writer's Pen" and the OP is morten.