Old March 18th 04, 11:05 PM

Scot Kamins wrote:

In article ,
Roscoe wrote:

Reid Goldsborough wrote:

SNIP
7) The history is very cool -- a
quick search indicates that James I was the guy who sponsored the King
James Bible -- it's named after him -- and James I had some
interesting ideas about the divine rights of kings.
--

Email: (delete "remove this")

There is no way that you believe this.... It is a joke, Right?
Roscoe

I don't see the problem here. From the inside flap of the Nelson Bibles
version of the King James; Reissue edition (June 1, 1982 ):

SNIP

What am I missing?

Scot Kamins

K... the little smile face was missing........ here it is :-)
BTY. I could addd to your statement but will not. I do go to
church. I think...... forget it.......
Roscoe (will not get into a war over the Bible)....