Old April 2nd 18, 06:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Seeburg MA1-L6 Amp From Trashcan 147 - T3 Transformer Substitution

Hello all,
I'm looking at Hammond Manufacturing's audio output transformers attempting to find a replacement for T3 #300030 on the schematic. Anyone have any experience in this area? I am also looking to purchase a good used original transformer if anyone has one which would be preferred over substituting something. I think this is my last hurdle in this amp to overcome before it is ready to go back in the juke. Thanks for any help in advance,
Brian