Old June 18th 14, 03:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

Default Familiar name in Coin World

"Jud" wrote in message
Well, it was good to see you in print Bruce. I had an unusual thing happen
to me a few months ago. I replied to an email from Q. David Bowers and by
mistake hit 'Reply to All', and it appeared in the Letters to the Editor in
the next Numismatist. At first, I was a bit torqued off that a personal
email would show up in print, but then realized my error. I would have
written it differently if I had known it would be published. Oh well!

Hey, that's how some people became famous-- by accident. I had one lengthy
letter published by NN last year, but you've got me beat with the
Numismatist. I do miss some of the discussions and debates we had here.
Some of them.