Old May 17th 05, 03:21 AM
Scott Drummond

"Vector" wrote in message

Jimminy!! Ten bucks apiece? Wow ... I am surprised!

I was, too. I expected maybe ten or fifteen bucks for the lot.

What versions were yours?
I suppose if someone was inclined to build a collection, and they
didn't have a v2.50 .... hmmmm

IIRC, versions 1.xx and up. I believe the earliest versions are generally
the better ones, but who knows for sure? Not me.

I wouldn't have any problem parting with those disks for a ten spot
apiece. I'll have to dig them up and see how they are cosmetically.

You could run a search on eBay to see what's up with them, and go from
there...