Old August 27th 03, 01:24 PM
Eric Tillery

On 26 Aug 2003 08:15:44 -0700, (Phil Barnhart) wrote:

[snip]

Many of these dealers were good ANA members, respected, and heavy Coin
World advertisers. Not a single one of them were ethical. One
well-known dealer eyed the Standing lib for several minutes, declared
it an "extra-fine" and offered me $900.

[snip]

Now come on. I am well known for calling out dishonest dealers, and have
taken a lot of flak for it. But I didn't just fall off the turnip truck, and apparently
from your post and the excerpt above, you are claiming there wasn't a single
dealer who was ethical and/or honest. I don't buy it, there is a lot in your story
that does not add up.
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm